Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] New ViX Team Technomate TM-TWIN-OE ViX OE3.0 Release Discussion

Hi guys,

I got imdb working by updating my build last night as suggested. Everything was working this evening then all of a sudden it says querying imdb in the plugin window but just doesn't do anything, the vix logo comes up and spins and the box and remote doesn't respond. I have to switch the power on and off at the back.

Any suggestions? I have also updated to the latest build 490 and still experience the same issue.

Thanks guys
 
Hi there,
I'm using an IPTV plugin and it is failing with this message:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 499, in doTimerHide AttributeError: 'nKTVPlayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog'

I've managed to decompile InfoBarGenerics.pyo file and find that there is no declaration for pvrStateDialog attribute in InfoBarShowHide class.
I'm not sure how it should be declared (just started Enigma programming), but I've fixed it by removing this attribute from InfoBarShowHide class...
 
Hi there,
I'm using an IPTV plugin and it is failing with this message:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 499, in doTimerHide AttributeError: 'nKTVPlayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog'

I've managed to decompile InfoBarGenerics.pyo file and find that there is no declaration for pvrStateDialog attribute in InfoBarShowHide class.
I'm not sure how it should be declared (just started Enigma programming), but I've fixed it by removing this attribute from InfoBarShowHide class...
Could you post the plugin please?
And there's no need to decompile a file: just download it from our GIT.
 
This is a link for a plugin.

I think it will give you only couple channels (on russian language) to watch for free as it is a paid service....
 
Hi,

Please can you look into the log file I sent. For some reason my box is restarting when I press Menu > Plugins.

My ref number is:1354918264.73

Sorry if I have put this request in the wrong section. Cheers
 
Hi,

Please can you look into the log file I sent. For some reason my box is restarting when I press Menu > Plugins.

My ref number is:1354918264.73

Sorry if I have put this request in the wrong section. Cheers

No issue here using Menu -> Plugins on the Twin, build 502, however I've never had any issues with this screen.
Maybe try a fresh flash without restoring any plugins?
Latest downloadable build on
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=TM-Twin-OE/
Then online update to latest build.
 
No issue here using Menu -> Plugins on the Twin, build 502, however I've never had any issues with this screen.
Maybe try a fresh flash without restoring any plugins?
Latest downloadable build on
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=TM-Twin-OE/
Then online update to latest build.

Thanks for the update. I was thinking that too. Any advice on the fresh flash as I've never done it before. I guess the guide at the beginning of the thread is all I need right? I wont have to flash the bootloader or anything?

Cheers
 
No need to flash a bootloader if you are on a recent image & no harm in learning how to flash a fresh build as it will be required every now & again if you want to use the latest features, updates, bug-fixes...
It's a pretty simple procedure & same as flashing the bootloader if you need to.
 
No need to flash a bootloader if you are on a recent image & no harm in learning how to flash a fresh build as it will be required every now & again if you want to use the latest features, updates, bug-fixes...
It's a pretty simple procedure & same as flashing the bootloader if you need to.

Im new to the game so I guess every little expeirence will help along the way. :thumbsup:

Will I loose any files ftp'd to the current structure such as cams or config files once I re-flash?
 
Yes, a reflash will lose everything on the box, not hdd or usb devices attached, make a backup of any required files before you reflash.
 
Hi Guys,

Hope you can help me out. All my GUI has disappeared, when I press menu its just black screen. No text etc. I can only see what i'm doing via the display unit on the box?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 
Have you the correct HDMI input selected on your TV?
 
Yeah I can see the video image. I was trying to run air player but then it did not quite work and exited. All of a sudden its not showing me epg, menus etc. I've tried restoring back up. Not sure if this is linked. I'm trying to run remove plugins but becuase I can't see whats on the screen I am not sure if I have selected the right section and plug in...

Im stuck!
 
ah, I'd guess a reflash is required so.
Do it without restoring plugins & you should be fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top