SalteeDog, how did you get the Nova Win DVB-T usb tuner working with 3.0?
I have not managed to do that.
Menu > Plugins > Download plugins > drivers > dvb-usb-dib0700
Reboot
SalteeDog, how did you get the Nova Win DVB-T usb tuner working with 3.0?
I have not managed to do that.
Further details on my XEPGDB issue.
If I go into the CrossEPG and try and download the XEPGDB-France data, the process starts and after 20 seconds or so Enigma2 restarts.
The crossEPG log has the following:-
02/10/2012 19:25:38 HTTP Get (host:crossepg.sifteam.eu, port:80, page:devilcosta_nova_en_xmltv.headers.db.gz)
02/10/2012 19:25:38 ERROR!! No data found
02/10/2012 19:25:38 Error downloading file http://crossepg.sifteam.eu/devilcosta_nova_en_xmltv.headers.db.gz
Interestingly I can download that file directly with my Laptop.
Also - I can successfully ping crossepg.sifteam.eu directly from the Vu+. So its not simply a network connectivity issue.
I'm on build 339.
The debug log has the following detail (last lines in the log):-
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_downloader -r -d /media/usb/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> OPEN
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD xepgdb_devilcosta_nova_english_xmltv__xepgdb_repacked_
Killed
Incidentally I did the following via telnet:Lo there.
I have an old DVB-T USB unit which I want to use with my Duo
Its a MSI Mega Sky 580.
Is there a OE3.0 driver plugin that will work with this unit?
Cheers
MD
and got the followingopkg list 'kernel-module-dvb-usb*'|grep 580
So I assumed that I would be able to load this package - but is it safe to do with the OE3.0 image?dvb-usb-gl861 kernel module; Driver MSI Mega Sky 580 DVB-T USB2.0 / GL861
Question...
Im on Vix3.0 262 and am upgrading.
From what old version is it safe to upgrade to new version online.
Secondly what old version is safe to restore settings to a full flash of new version.
Is this info recorded somewhere.
Further details on my XEPGDB issue.
If I go into the CrossEPG and try and download the XEPGDB-France data, the process starts and after 20 seconds or so Enigma2 restarts.
The crossEPG log has the following:-
02/10/2012 19:25:38 HTTP Get (host:crossepg.sifteam.eu, port:80, page:devilcosta_nova_en_xmltv.headers.db.gz)
02/10/2012 19:25:38 ERROR!! No data found
02/10/2012 19:25:38 Error downloading file http://crossepg.sifteam.eu/devilcosta_nova_en_xmltv.headers.db.gz
Interestingly I can download that file directly with my Laptop.
Also - I can successfully ping crossepg.sifteam.eu directly from the Vu+. So its not simply a network connectivity issue.
I'm on build 339.
The debug log has the following detail (last lines in the log):-
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_downloader -r -d /media/usb/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> OPEN
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD xepgdb_devilcosta_nova_english_xmltv__xepgdb_repacked_
Killed
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 3
or
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Brand:
Vuplus
Model:
duo
Chipset:
7335
Frontprocessor Version:
None
Total Memory:
138380 kB
Free Memory:
45680 kB
Box Uptime:
2d 2:12
The 'init 6' option is the safest.Just tried online update and it wont update, after reboot it still on .343 have 32mb swap file... It saying .350 is latest stable version
should I try
Code:init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 3 or init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Code:Brand: Vuplus Model: duo Chipset: 7335 Frontprocessor Version: None Total Memory: 138380 kB Free Memory: 45680 kB Box Uptime: 2d 2:12
if you stopped it halfway though checking, this why yu are getting issues, as the lock file is still in place as opkg did not complete so did not clear the lock file, only one copy of opkg can be run at a time.
please delete file '/var/lib/opkg/lock' and try again.