Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New Web IF Compatability? And VLC crash log

  • Thread starter Thread starter banie01
  • Start date Start date
B

banie01

Guest
Hiya Folks,
I'm just wondering if the compatability issues that the new Web IF was having with some external programs have been resolved as of yet?
From my own experience Krkadoni E2 sat finder and some others would not work with the new version but were perfect with the older IF.

Also since updating to the latest 2.3 build I cant get the VLC plugin to run :(
Keeps crashing the box, Im not at home at the mo and have no web access to the box but I will attach a log later.
As soon as I save the VLC config by pressing green the box crashes?

Thanks in advance folks :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top