Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Newbe

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.A.D
  • Start date Start date
J

J.A.D

Guest
Hi all new to the forum just about to purchase my first sat box i have a sky box i have been told that the
vu+sole 2 is one of the best to buy.As with my sky box can you record one program while watching an other
i can record 2 and watch one on sky. this forum has so much information i have just had a quick look at the
set up manuals which are a great help. I think i will be asking a lot more questions before i can understand
these boxes.

Regards J.A.D
 
Hello :wave: the Solo2 is a very nice receiver and it will perform far better than any sky box, it is solid-reliable and an Excellent performer just fit a Hard Drive and connect your 2 sat cables to it - if purchased from the sponsors they will fit a Hard Drive (at an extra cost for the drive) and they will pre-install it with the latest Vix Image
My 1st E2 Receiver when i moved on from a Blade 7000s was a Solo2 and I loved it, I only sold it because I needed 4 tuners so upgraded to the Duo2

I was a total newby and did not know a thing about how to set up my Solo2, but the great mods and users of this forum soon got me up and running :)
 
Thanks VIP lot to learn but that's part of the fun.

Thanks again mate for the reply.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top