D
dnme
Guest
As the title says, I am using Vix 2.0 on the VU+Duo in Ireland. I have the twin Satellite tuners setup to 28.2 and have Irish DTT tuned in on a Nova-T USB tuner.
Tonight I notice that if I browse through the DTT channels, they tune in fine but after a few seconds I get a message on screen
"No data on transponder
Timeout reading PAT"
This appears over a perfect picture, it seems to be DTT only. It's not happening on Satellite channels.
Can anyone shed any light and make this go away?
Many thanks
Tonight I notice that if I browse through the DTT channels, they tune in fine but after a few seconds I get a message on screen
"No data on transponder
Timeout reading PAT"
This appears over a perfect picture, it seems to be DTT only. It's not happening on Satellite channels.
Can anyone shed any light and make this go away?
Many thanks