Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No Display after bootloader update

I found on the Internet that the VUPlus (all Models) has a four pins Jtag connector.
Thanks to cazuela.

More here:


I am working on getting this to work
If I get get it to work I let you all know.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the info but my lack of patience resulted in my purchase of the VU+Ultimo :)

The Vu Duo is now in repair. Fingers crossed
 
Sorry, want do it again.

no need for apologies I posted the .PDF that explains the procedure for the J-TAG, we just need to know where to get the J-TAG it self as no one seems to know.
 
i hade the same problem , manged to fix it, I did turn my vu+ on and off with 10 second intervals until it started (took me aboute 20-30 times) Then i hade to flash the new bootloader and now starts with no problem
 
Last edited:
Only a temporary fix!! Has gone wrong again today but am still managing to get it on by restarting it lots of times!!
 
Same problem im going thru........anyone has solution it has been more than a week now.........ive tried all alternate solution but nothing.............waiting:mad:
 
same problem with my clone,its frustrating to say the least. Mine randomly starts again if i leave it unplugged for an hour or so, but when flashing vix or blackhole image, the display just gets stuck on "reading usb".
 
same problem with my clone,its frustrating to say the least. Mine randomly starts again if i leave it unplugged for an hour or so, but when flashing vix or blackhole image, the display just gets stuck on "reading usb".

I'm very sorry but we dont offer any support on this forum for cloned hardware. i suggest you contact your retailer we cant and wont help resolve issues with clones.
 
same problem with my clone,its frustrating to say the least. Mine randomly starts again if i leave it unplugged for an hour or so, but when flashing vix or blackhole image, the display just gets stuck on "reading usb".

That'll teach you for using a clone. Get some genuine hardware.
 
I have read that a capacitor could be the problem C807 220uF 16v to be replaced with this 330uF 16v on the motherboard?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top