ACWhitehouse
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 8
I have 3 Octogon SF8008 boxes which over the weekend I decided to update to Vix6.5 from 6.4 all 3 will not restore settings saying that feeds are down, I tried Saturday, Sunday, Monday and again this morning, do I have an issue with all 3 boxes or are feeds down?
Second part, I use Willowbuilds bouquet manager, but since updating to 6.5 the box goes into a crash restart loop if I try to restore my bouquet, I thought i'd read that plugins that worked in 6.4 would be ok?
Second part, I use Willowbuilds bouquet manager, but since updating to 6.5 the box goes into a crash restart loop if I try to restore my bouquet, I thought i'd read that plugins that worked in 6.4 would be ok?