Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] no information

fast65

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
have installed 161 and bello skin but am finding that I have no programme info in the r/hand screen when bringing up channel list. I have tried the Vix 1080 skin and that is the same.Any ideas?

thanks
 
You haven't setup CrossEPG if no programme info is visable.

Hi Andy
I have got programme info showing in the actual channel list and in the epg. Also if I press the ok button I get details of current prog and next, but I get nothing in the window at the right of channel list. Have just upgraded from 147 and they were showing in that build and all previous. I have not changed settings i epg but I will go through them and check

regards
 
Ah right. By the looks of it you have upgraded from 147 to latest build, would that be 163? If so that might be your problem, we were told to do a fresh flash with no restores on any build below 155. I would advise to fresh flash either via usb or via Image Manager (blue button, ViX) and setup as new mate.
 
thanks Andy,
I did do a fresh flash but I restored settings. So will do it again and not do any restoring and see what happens. Will let you know

regards
 
I have just done an online update to 165 and that has cured the problem. I have not checked anything else yet,as my grandson has taken over the tv, but I will check later and let you know

regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top