Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] no picture

alan1812

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Wales
if I switch channels from a channel in entertainment to a movie channel I get sound but no picture for a few minutes or I go up a channel and then back it is ok then as anyone had this before
thanks alan
 
no I do not have that turned on I have tried it but still the same
 
try your cables to see if they are loose. are you using ABM or your own bouquet
 
I use abm and when it works it will work fine all day all cables are fine it is only if I have been watching one channel for a while and then switch to a different channel like go from sport to movies
thanks
 
It can only be a handshake problem between box and TV, I presume you are outputting at 2160p?
If so change out put to 1080i 50hz and see I f that fixes it.
 
seems better if I set the refresh rate to multi I had it on 60hz I set it to 60hz so my avi files would play they will not play when set to multi
 
Hi,
the Solo4K driver have a problem which mostly result in a black image when framerate is changed so use 50Hz as standard. If you need 24Hz enable multi and go to one default 24Hz movie and then start the movie you want.

ciao
 
Oh yes forgot the 24hz bug, it still exists on solo4k and does drive me daft, if only the OP would have mentioned it was a movie file.
 
Hi,
Solo4K has no real 24Hz bug. It has a general bug when the resolution changes so also 50->60 or 60->50.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top