andyblac
Administrator ,
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2010
- Messages
- 12,698
- Reaction score
- 96
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 52
To the right of the dish, is that an 8 foot pile of snow? Fook me, never seen snow like that before down here!
lol thats like mine. it's easily 2 foot deep round here now ( just out side Durham city )
and were expecting even more.
Its not fair, you northerners are having all the fun :roflmao:
Well... Where I come from, it is quite common with 150-200cm of snow, and to avoid brushing snow of the LNB every day, many people use this to help out the situation, and others simply use an empty plastic bottle, which is sliced off in both ends. You only have to find the correct angle, so it isn't blocking the reflection from the dish. No more than 10-15 cm long... I guess this is common knowledge, but thought I'd mention it anyhow.![]()
me to , spennymoor![]()
Same here Wingate![]()