Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No Sigal since this morning...

andyblac

Administrator ,
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
12,698
Reaction score
96
Points
0
Age
52
i woke this morning, switched on sat, but got no signal, this is why, :roflmao::roflmao:, the LNB was completely buried, i had to get a brush and clear it, but it is almost covered again now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • P1000710.webp
    P1000710.webp
    327.9 KB · Views: 178
  • P1000711.webp
    P1000711.webp
    192.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
That is some crazy amount of snow

can i suggest not have the dih that low and close to the roof and wall thats what allows it to settle pull it a bit higher and away from wall and you should'nt get a bad build up of snow
 
To the right of the dish, is that an 8 foot pile of snow? Fook me, never seen snow like that before down here!

hehe, no it's the extension roof, but snow is still about a foot deep in places. and my dog is loving it :D
 
Wow, wish we had snow like that... Schools would then be closed, and I could have the day off :D hehe

Instead, I'm stuck in this school, with the lovely warm temperature of 13'C when I went in this morning :( It's still only just 16'C...
 
my garden, if you can spot it :D

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • P1000716.webp
    P1000716.webp
    187.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
lol thats like mine. it's easily 2 foot deep round here now ( just out side Durham city )
and were expecting even more.
 
here in manchester, we have no snow at all, its madness, that looks deep in some places there,lol
 
Well... Where I come from, it is quite common with 150-200cm of snow, and to avoid brushing snow of the LNB every day, many people use this to help out the situation, and others simply use an empty plastic bottle, which is sliced off in both ends. You only have to find the correct angle, so it isn't blocking the reflection from the dish. No more than 10-15 cm long... I guess this is common knowledge, but thought I'd mention it anyhow. :)
 
Well... Where I come from, it is quite common with 150-200cm of snow, and to avoid brushing snow of the LNB every day, many people use this to help out the situation, and others simply use an empty plastic bottle, which is sliced off in both ends. You only have to find the correct angle, so it isn't blocking the reflection from the dish. No more than 10-15 cm long... I guess this is common knowledge, but thought I'd mention it anyhow. :)

lol back in the early days of sky it was quite common to find a clear plastic bag over the LNB of my dishes.
 
Not fair.

I want some of that.
I'm sure I'll see some, I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for 2 days, so I'm sure I'll get stuck up there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top