Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No signal when coming out of normal standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter popart
  • Start date Start date
P

popart

Guest
Hi all, I would first like to thank the VIX team for such an amazing image. Since I got my VU+ Duo last week and installed the 1.1 image, I have constantly found help and updates for it making it a fantastic box!

Now, I have the box connected to 2 separate dishes. And is a montorised dish as is connected through a diseqc V-Box II positioner. That is working great.

The second tuner is connected to a fixed dish which has 3 lnbs connected using a diseqc switch. I have configured the tuner to use diseqc 1.0 and set the lnbs (eg. AA hotbird, AB Astra, BA Astra2)

The problem I am having is sometimes I loose the signal on the fixed dish. For example when I do a channel scan or when the box has been on standby, when I go back to the channel the signal has gone. Most of the time if I switch to the motorized dish and then back again it works again. Any ideas?

Again thanks for everyones help
Regards
Popart
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top