Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Nothing showing on Plugin Menu

ashybasher

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

I have had to reformat my USB stick that holds my Picons and I need to reinstall them, but upon going to the Plugin page nothing appears for me to be able to put them back.

Any help or direction gratfully received to getting the Plugins back.

Thanks Ashy
 
You need to update the image first if you're really running 5.0.027, it's well over 4 years old.
 
Last edited:
Hello yes its that version as its always worked for me I have jusy left it well alone all this time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top