Might sound a stupid question, but how do you start to get this working?
Do you insert the USB then install the drivers, install drivers and then insert usb?
After that's done then what do you do.
Just bought one today, and realised I have no idea how to get it working?
Saw the drivers are on the ViX now, but no idea where to go next, and could not find anything on a search, but that may have been because I didn't know what to search for!
Got the the box set-up the way I like, and just want to push it that bit further.
So any pointers will be great.
Thanks for another great image!!
Do you insert the USB then install the drivers, install drivers and then insert usb?
After that's done then what do you do.
Just bought one today, and realised I have no idea how to get it working?
Saw the drivers are on the ViX now, but no idea where to go next, and could not find anything on a search, but that may have been because I didn't know what to search for!
Got the the box set-up the way I like, and just want to push it that bit further.
So any pointers will be great.
Thanks for another great image!!