S
silverfox0786
Guest
one thing to remeber is channel 4 hd frequency has changed and not in my bouquets just yet
change was yesterday acording to KOS
change was yesterday acording to KOS
Currently testing.also channel 4 hd is going fta shorly {finally!}
Currently testing.
Hi, got my wintv nova t today and it installed without any problems. The only problem I have is that when I switch from dvbt to my satellite and then back again, my incripted channels do not work (message given is failed to get PID). All the free to air channels are working without problem. I then have to restart my receiver for it to work (restarting enigma or cccam doesnt do the trick).
I dont think it is a hardware problem cos otherwise the fta channels wouldnt work.
maybe its cccam that is doing the problem. if so is there a way to run both cccam and another cam (oscam for example) and use the oscam for just the local card.
Any help will be appreciated as usual.
Thanks
Ok, so tried latest blackhole image and tuner works great without any problems at all. Maybe I will have to keep to this image for now until vix can be fixed which is a shame cos otherwise its a great image.
Thanks all for your help
Wintv Nova T works spot on with ViX2.0, what issue are you having?
"The only problem I have is that when I switch from dvbt to my satellite and then back again, my incripted channels do not work (message given is failed to get PID)"
Also on pli forum there is some info about this. Iam only using FTA channels therefore iam not experiencing any problems.
As reported mine work fine with going back to encypted channels.
What CAMS are you using?
Any Nova-t users have any issues with irregular pixelling (not reception issue) on recordings from DVB-T channel if an encrypted channel is recording at the same time. Or a glitch in recording playback if a DVB-T and encrypted Sat Channel. Glitch stops by stopping playback and starting again. The issues seem to happen mostly when there is a lot going on (few recordings and playback at the same time.) Im on PLI currently (till weekend) and things did improve alot after PLI update earlier this week (30 odd packages) but its still not 100%.
Sic is the implementation of DVB-T / Nova-T and usb tuners in general a ground up VIX thing in Vix 2.0 or is it just using all the components from PLi. Should I see a big difference chaning.
Note - my reciever records about 8-10 programs everyday on all 3 tuners so it probably gets more than normal use.
A good test would be 1 x DVB-T channel and 1 x HD freesat and 1 x Encrypted.