Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Odd freezing problem on playback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
Mine seems to have been sorted by removing the CDinfo plugin.
But I had to do a force remove as the normal un-install wouldn't remove it.
 
Just to say that since re-flashing and moving my old Virgin media cable, I've had zero problems (well the very next day the box rebooted it's self as per my other post, but I suspect that was a simple glitch after me messing around with all the epg downloads etc, been fine since).

Not had any freezing problems at all. Not had to remove any packages either.

Things are looking very very good.
 
Hey guys,

Can someone give the command to force remove the cdinfo plugin?
I have the same playback freezing issues with 1.1 and all the only updates. I am not using crossepg, just RIVIX, I am not using autotimer, no loose cables in the back :). Freezing are random too but from the 8 recordings I have done recently only 2 played back without freezing.
I have no other weird behaviour with the box.

Cheers
 
Please, I need the command to force remove the cdinfo plugin......

Regards from Spain

THANKS
 
From what I recall

It's
Code:
 ipkg remove [COLOR="deepskyblue"]plugin name  [/COLOR]--force-depends

Please be aware the --force-depends can stop other pluggins working as well.
 
I Have forced removed the CD plugin but when watching and recording BBC HD last night I was still getting ribbons of pixlation on the screen
Havent checked the recording yet but not optimistic

Have decided to go back to DE image well what is now the BH image as cannot put up with this problem
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top