E
edogg
Guest
Hi I keep getting this error "Programme not available on PS3 4OD when selecting from ondemand. I have a vu+duo on image 3.0.720. I am in the uk. I have unistalled ONDEMAND and then installed the latest one in the feeds
1) Restored old VIX backup - build 587 from around end January - drivers are dated 2013-01-25If you get a chance again can you test this again then?
I get a "non uk and no limelight" message.
It all work well in the past year.
Hi I have a a question about downloading a feed item from Ondemand?
I forgot to set my timer lastnight, and I can still catch the program on "OnDemand" however I see no way to download it.
I was thinking of running something like WireShark and grabbing the network traffic, but I'm sure there must be a easier option?, so my question is this feature been implemented (and it is hidden?) or has anyone worked out yet how to do this?
Thanks.
I am no longer able to access BBC or ITV using .co.uk with tunlr. This is through my VU Uno and my Laptop. Have changed the DNS from Tunlr on my laptop I can access both websites but get the message that I'm outside the UK which is to be expected.
The Tunlr website informs me that it is activated for my laptop, so either my ISP is blocking me from these domains or ITV, BBC are blocking tunlr or something else. Any ideas.

Just to update on TUNLR,
you now have to sign up to them (gatekeeper2) and the account is now linked to your individual IP
the free account only last for 30 days now after this you have to renew
and if your personnal IP changes in this time you have to login to update it before it will work again
Thanks to saintomer1866 for info

I think the 1channel plugin uses login details, which the user has to manually change for one of the hosting sites.