P
petergibbonsuk
Guest
Hi
I was wondering if someone can help me.
When I get to the Menu> Plugins> ( green to download ) section I get the following error message:
'Sorry feeds seem to be in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable 'Allow Unstable updates' in online update setup.
The only problem is, I have been to find "Allow unstable updates" but online update setup does not appear in my settings menu?
I have also tried to update the VIX image software as I am currently using (openvix-3.0.695-vusolo_usb.zip) and I know there have been a couple of new release since.
Surely I don't have to wipe my box clean and start again??
I thought this would be a lot more straight forward, to just update to the latest image, and keep all my settings.
Please forgive me!
I am new to all of this!
Thanks
I was wondering if someone can help me.
When I get to the Menu> Plugins> ( green to download ) section I get the following error message:
'Sorry feeds seem to be in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable 'Allow Unstable updates' in online update setup.
The only problem is, I have been to find "Allow unstable updates" but online update setup does not appear in my settings menu?
I have also tried to update the VIX image software as I am currently using (openvix-3.0.695-vusolo_usb.zip) and I know there have been a couple of new release since.
Surely I don't have to wipe my box clean and start again??
I thought this would be a lot more straight forward, to just update to the latest image, and keep all my settings.
Please forgive me!
I am new to all of this!
Thanks
