Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] OE-Alliance OnDemand Plugin ( BETA - WORK IN PROGRESS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome fkin epic plugin,great job guys:)
 
I added a fix to threeplayer.py to get the "Straight Off the Telly" to play now, get a copy from the GIT as instructed in the first post.

Thanks for providing the fix. Can some please explain how i download the changed threeplayer.py from GIT
 
Thank you Guy`s for a FANTASTIC!!! addition to The VIX image base......Really Great work. :thumbsup:

Best Regards.

polosolo
 
Thank you! This works but no sound. How do I get the audio working?
 
So for what I'm understanding it will enable me to whatch bbc from Italy, doesn't it?
 
So for what I'm understanding it will enable me to whatch bbc from Italy, doesn't it?

it is the iplayer, it allows you to watch programs that have been broadcast recently, not live i'm afraid.
 
Hi mcquaim,

but again crahes in Germany. With the version before it did not happen.

ciao

Thanks for that, I just applied a fix.. Can you get the latest and see if you now get a pop-up box with an error message?

I still haven't figured out a way to get the Irish players to work outside Ireland (Well, TV3 as RTE just gives a subset of data..)
 
Hi,
still crash but different reason:
NameError: global name 'findPlayUrl' is not defined

I copied all files from current oe-alliance git.

Ralf
 
Hi,
still crash but different reason:
NameError: global name 'findPlayUrl' is not defined

I copied all files from current oe-alliance git.

Ralf

Sorry Ralf, my mistake by rushing in some code.. Should be sorted now!
 
Hi mcquaim,
no crash and no message like yesterday.

findPlayUrl: Error getting URLs: list index out of range
fileUrl: False
warning, skin is missing element statusicon in <class 'Screens.PVRState.PVRState'>
warning, skin is missing element speed in <class 'Screens.PVRState.PVRState'>
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:False:The Cube

Ralf
 
Tried installing but not showing on vix build 600 vu duo on plugin list and the folder disappears from extensions folder on ftp.
 
just installed and tested for a short time.
Seems to work ok from Italy.
Just a question: after choosing the stream to whatch it's asked to choose the bitrate.
Why the options are listed two or three times for each bitrate?
 
if you look there named differently AKA from different hosts. so multiple hosts and multiple bitrates, allowing maximum flexibility for the end user and their given connection speed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top