Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] OE-Alliance OnDemand Plugin ( BETA - WORK IN PROGRESS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
All working perfectly buddy..

4OD working perfectly..

Great little collection here now..

excellent work..
 
download & install python-simplejson_2.2.1-r0_mips32el.ipk in the post above yours.
 
will try again now thank you. i didnt install that due to me thinking that was only for 4od

It is only required for 4OD alright but because we have combined all the players into one then it will need to be installed before OnDemand will work..
 
If like me, a reboot will also be required.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot 4OD.webp
    screenshot 4OD.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 58
will try again now thank you. i didnt install that due to me thinking that was only for 4od

no worries, each new OD player might require different dependencies, a pain but nothing much can be done about it for now.
4OD working perfectly here with python-simplejson installed.
 
4OD and the rest all working great here in Morocco.

Wonderful stuff guys :D

Ps, any progress in working out how to stream the BBCHD streams with the smaller bbc logo?
 
4OD and the rest all working great here in Morocco.

Wonderful stuff guys :D

Ps, any progress in working out how to stream the BBCHD streams with the smaller bbc logo?

That is very interesting, I only expected 4OD to work currently in the UK and Ireland as it wouldn't play the stream for us in testing...

Will you try something for me please, on a computer will you try and play something from this website:
Code:
http://ps3.channel4.com

If you can then perhaps Geo restriction doesn't apply to Morocco..

BTW, I haven't had a chance to check for the HD stream for BBC yet, been busy getting 4OD and OUG coded. It might be a case that it isn't on our source RSS feeds and if so then nothing we can do I'm afraid.. When I get time ill check for you!
 
great great plugin . all working great , except 4OD , probably geo locked
 
Great little plugin

working perfectly on everything... here in UK

VU solo vix3-600
 
That is very interesting, I only expected 4OD to work currently in the UK and Ireland as it wouldn't play the stream for us in testing...

Will you try something for me please, on a computer will you try and play something from this website:
Code:
http://ps3.channel4.com

If you can then perhaps Geo restriction doesn't apply to Morocco..

BTW, I haven't had a chance to check for the HD stream for BBC yet, been busy getting 4OD and OUG coded. It might be a case that it isn't on our source RSS feeds and if so then nothing we can do I'm afraid.. When I get time ill check for you!

The ps3 link doesn't work for me unless I bootup my vpn unblockus.

Coming back to the 4OD plugin it works for me without the VPN but is a bit hit or miss.

Its strange as sometimes a show will play and then later wont.

At times I need to try a few shows untill I can find one that plays.

The iplayer and itvplayer stuff works everytime.

Strange huh?
 
Where are you based?

What happens when you try and play a 4OD stream, black screen?

located - Macedonia , i get only black screen , there is no crash . i have instaled ipk file that was posted together with ondemand plugin ( mcquaim )
 
The ps3 link doesn't work for me unless I bootup my vpn unblockus.

Coming back to the 4OD plugin it works for me without the VPN but is a bit hit or miss.

Its strange as sometimes a show will play and then later wont.

At times I need to try a few shows untill I can find one that plays.

The iplayer and itvplayer stuff works everytime.

Strange huh?

I find it strange that it plays at all when outside UK or Ireland lol..

We have code in place to attempt to bypass the GEO restriction so perhaps that doesn't work in all instances, why I am not sure.. Perhaps turn on Debug logs and send us the contents after trying the scenarios you described above..
 
Last edited:
located - Macedonia , i get only black screen , there is no crash . i have instaled ipk file that was posted together with ondemand plugin ( mcquaim )

Yeah, this is what I expected to happen with the GEO restriction.. Again, if you turn on your debug logs and send us a log from after you get the black screen this will help us identify why the GEO code we have in place isn't working for everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top