P
Phenom
Guest
I speculate there is probably a bug in the 4od server side, because on a computer it's geo locked, but using ondemand plugin sometimes it plays, although it does play it really weirdly because if a program starts and then i reopen the program then i got no video.That is very interesting, I only expected 4OD to work currently in the UK and Ireland as it wouldn't play the stream for us in testing...
Will you try something for me please, on a computer will you try and play something from this website:
Code:http://ps3.channel4.com
If you can then perhaps Geo restriction doesn't apply to Morocco..
BTW, I haven't had a chance to check for the HD stream for BBC yet, been busy getting 4OD and OUG coded. It might be a case that it isn't on our source RSS feeds and if so then nothing we can do I'm afraid.. When I get time ill check for you!
here is a ss of the video playing (video ss didn't work just gui but on tv there's video)
