satmanbasil
V.I.P
Hi guys
thought i start this thread for you to advise other members here of progs that are no longer working with the new update, to kick it off heres two
Project Valerie Vu duo
Downloaded the pluging and rebooted the box did the config taken to the select live tv movies etc but no selection worked - Locked the box, on powering down from the rear it took me back to the setup again which i followed and again options to select didnt work. In the end I had to ftp the box and remove the plugin
By the way I also reinstalled the old media player incase PV was looking for this player rather than the new vix version but it didnt make any difference.
CCcam Switcher VU Duo
This prog was working sweet in the pre upgrade image I installed the file via FTP to the right location
User/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/ chmod it too and installed all the CCcam.cfg files to /var/etc then rebooted the box when to plugins and got the message certain plugins where not available naming the CCcam switcher as one
Would like to hear why these no longer work with the new upgrade maybe others here wud like to add progs they no longer get to work since the upgrade
regards
satmanbasil
thought i start this thread for you to advise other members here of progs that are no longer working with the new update, to kick it off heres two
Project Valerie Vu duo
Downloaded the pluging and rebooted the box did the config taken to the select live tv movies etc but no selection worked - Locked the box, on powering down from the rear it took me back to the setup again which i followed and again options to select didnt work. In the end I had to ftp the box and remove the plugin
By the way I also reinstalled the old media player incase PV was looking for this player rather than the new vix version but it didnt make any difference.
CCcam Switcher VU Duo
This prog was working sweet in the pre upgrade image I installed the file via FTP to the right location
User/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/ chmod it too and installed all the CCcam.cfg files to /var/etc then rebooted the box when to plugins and got the message certain plugins where not available naming the CCcam switcher as one
Would like to hear why these no longer work with the new upgrade maybe others here wud like to add progs they no longer get to work since the upgrade
regards
satmanbasil