Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ondemand and BBC iplayer

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
I have installed the Ondemand plugin and they all work except BBC iplayer. It opens and gives me the menu but when i click on any of the sub menus I get a box saying NO EPISODES FOUND FOR BBC IPLAYER. Anyone know why ? (i am running the latest ViX image)
 
The BBC iPlayer no longer works in the OnDemand plugin.
 
If it doesn't work in Ondemand is there any other way of getting it ?
 
The iplayer apparently works via the KODI direct plugin (XBMC)



Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
I can't see it listed on kodi. Can you or someone explain where it is please?

I personally do not have any use for XBMC or KODI so I am not familiar with them, I am just relaying what I have seen else where.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Its not in the add on section i Dont think, I downloaded the zip file and installed manually. The info is on the kodi wiki page.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top