Hello All,
I am using Helios build 16 and cannot get OpenAirplayer to work ---- this is extremely frustrating.
When I use my I Pad it wont work and mine is on IOS 7.1.1 but my dad did it okay from his I Pad the other day and it worked. Not sure what IOS he is on as I never got to check (drink took over) --- anyways, I was thinking can we check what others are experienecing on which build and which IOS and does it work or not.
Helios Build 17 - IOS 7.1.1 - Sound only and intermittent at best. No picture. No Slideshow for pics.
I am using Helios build 16 and cannot get OpenAirplayer to work ---- this is extremely frustrating.
When I use my I Pad it wont work and mine is on IOS 7.1.1 but my dad did it okay from his I Pad the other day and it worked. Not sure what IOS he is on as I never got to check (drink took over) --- anyways, I was thinking can we check what others are experienecing on which build and which IOS and does it work or not.
Helios Build 17 - IOS 7.1.1 - Sound only and intermittent at best. No picture. No Slideshow for pics.