Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Open vix hd Apollo skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter daxster
  • Start date Start date
Changing the number of rows and the fontsize *should* take effect immediately; no restart is required.
The footnote about the restart indeed only applies to items marked with an '*'.

... would be the more appropriate statement.

Changing the number of rows took effect immediately, changing the font size did not... a restart was required. I'm pretty sure I can spot an 8 point increase in font size in comparison to some text at the side of it. Until I restarted the GUI, that increase did not happen.
 
Than I'm not sure what's wrong with your system I rechecked again, both in ViX-HD & ViX, and it is as I said; changing the fontsize (there are 3 font sizes in the channel list) is indeed effective immediately on saving.
The same applies to the movie list.
 
Awesome skins, thanks

Will you please add the system plugin 'videoenhancement' aka 'Video Enhancement Settings' in the system menu.

I find that all Broadcom boxes push too much red so I like to adjust.

Thanks


i dont think vix has this anymore, it was removed some time ago.
 
Hi Rossi.

Dunno if this is a bug or not. When I press down and lets say I'm in the Films Bouquet and I press EPG on lets say Sky Comedy, this gives you a 7 day guide on this one channel, on previous images I could scroll right to the end and then it would start from the beginning again, but with the hd image it stops at the end and doesn't start again.

Brilliant skin btw. :thumbsup:

could you show me a screenshot plz?
 
The videoenhancement plugin is available on our feeds.
IMHO it should only be used for an analogue connection (scart/component).
 
Than I'm not sure what's wrong with your system I rechecked again, both in ViX-HD & ViX, and it is as I said; changing the fontsize (there are 3 font sizes in the channel list) is indeed effective immediately on saving.
The same applies to the movie list.

If you want to see what is happening, watch this video I have just created of it not working, in action... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LFvItVrwd0Slp2b2NBR2UzTHc/view?usp=sharing

You'll have to ignore my fumbling into the wrong menu settings, I always get the location wrong. :(

Oh, and this is running Apollo 080, as flashed just a day or so ago.

To be quite honest, I have had more problems in two weeks of running Apollo, than I had for a year of running the previous image. I have had three complete system lockups, something I had never had even one of previously... Apollo has been unstable on my VU+ Uno, in many aspects of how it performs... but that's another unrelated story altogether, and not to be discussed in this thread.
 
Has any one else experienced this problem, when finished using timers for recording a program there's a little green small circle that just flashes and wont go away even after deleting times. using latest build vix HD vu solo 2 ..but this nagging problem has been there last few builds. just a minor problem , and i has many others appreciate rossis's hard work on the skin...
 
its more a green spot in bottom right hand corner on now and next banner.
 
its more a green spot in bottom right hand corner on now and next banner.
Yes, the stable software update available icon, will be red when image is flagged as unstable.
Menu -> Setup -> Software update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top