Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Open Webif streaming slow and breaks up

  • Thread starter Thread starter andys0506
  • Start date Start date
A

andys0506

Guest
I'm running 2.4 on a Duo and even SD streaming over my local LAN is intermittent.
It works but the bandwidth seems to not be there. My connection is running at around 20mb down, 3mb upload.
Is there any port forwarding or something that I need to do to my router (Virgin Superhub). I guess the obvious answer is ditch the superhub and get a real router...
 
on local network, there should,nt be any problem, and you should,nt need to open any ports, so your internet speed should,nt matter
 
It could be your computer's processor. My laptops struggle to stream hd and constantly break up, even on a wired connection whereas my quad core pc is fine. Connection speed being a bottleneck is out of the question as I have 100mbps down 15mbps up.
 
It could be your computer's processor. My laptops struggle to stream hd and constantly break up, even on a wired connection whereas my quad core pc is fine. Connection speed being a bottleneck is out of the question as I have 100mbps down 15mbps up.
Thanks, thats more than likely the problem as it's only a 2.4ghz intel core duo
 
you can extend the cashe, from say 10 seconds to maybe 20 seconds, ( I used to stream to oz, via vlc, ) but not upto date on how to change the settings on windows media player, but I am sure there is a way to do this
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top