V
vuduofan
Guest
I will try an keep it short.
Been trying to access the webif while away from home but it just doesn't work.
My vu duo has static ip connected to cable router via Ethernet cable, webif port set to 6969 and port is forwarded in the router, I set up no-ip account and the the external ip address of my internet is set in it.
But when I go to xxxx.no-ip.biz:6969 nothing happens (on my phone data plan), if I enable WiFi it works fine on the same network.
I visited a page which shows your ip and u can test ports, 80 is open but 6969 says "connection refused"
Just to try it I set webif back to port 80 but it still does nothing.
Any ideas much appreciated!
Been trying to access the webif while away from home but it just doesn't work.
My vu duo has static ip connected to cable router via Ethernet cable, webif port set to 6969 and port is forwarded in the router, I set up no-ip account and the the external ip address of my internet is set in it.
But when I go to xxxx.no-ip.biz:6969 nothing happens (on my phone data plan), if I enable WiFi it works fine on the same network.
I visited a page which shows your ip and u can test ports, 80 is open but 6969 says "connection refused"
Just to try it I set webif back to port 80 but it still does nothing.
Any ideas much appreciated!

