Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] openair player

tomos

Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Quick question, I'm using an iPhone to send video to my stb via openair player but no video content appears just the sound, what have I configured wrong?
Thanks
Tom.
 
There is nothing to configure, it just works here...
What image build & IOS version are you using?
 
Rather than opening another thread at this point (but will if the Mods or OP want to). I have put Openairplayer on I am only getting audio as well.

I am using the latest version of Helios installed last night and the latest version of IOS.

Thanks,

FP.
 
I'm having the exact same issue as the previous posters, sound and no picture, using helios build 017 and iPhone IOS 7

Thanks.
 
I'm having the exact same issue as the previous posters, sound and no picture, using helios build 017 and iPhone IOS 7

Thanks.

Enable debug logs, upload them here & to the plugin author.
Don't have an iPhone to test on, but with borrowed iPad & iPod here, the plugin works fine on all recent & test builds.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top