FYI, that last crashlog mentioned something about motorised dish and problems finding 28.2 in Rotor table.
I don't have a motorised dish so I probably can't help much more as i'm not familar with them.
I do, however, agree that it's best to work with one box and try and narrow down the problem you're having with that one box first.
Please remember that if problem was purely with Vix then everyone would have issues. Therefore, it's possible that it's a combination of your setup and/or Vix.
I use a Solo2 fixed 28.2 and don't have any issues with EPG. Attached are my crossepg settings that work for me but like I said I don't have a motorised dish setup.
I don't have a motorised dish so I probably can't help much more as i'm not familar with them.
I do, however, agree that it's best to work with one box and try and narrow down the problem you're having with that one box first.
Please remember that if problem was purely with Vix then everyone would have issues. Therefore, it's possible that it's a combination of your setup and/or Vix.
I use a Solo2 fixed 28.2 and don't have any issues with EPG. Attached are my crossepg settings that work for me but like I said I don't have a motorised dish setup.
