duoduo
Forum Supporter

I'll start from scratch don't worry about it.


Should be fine, take backups first. Take image backup and also settings backup.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56800-Automatic-full-backup-by-Dimtrij.... couch flashing 4k boxes has only recently been enabled, there is a plugin you can use, but need to find the link.
Can i couch flash (method 3) from 5.0.032 to latest image ?
Sorry for probably asking a very basic question, but I thought OpenVix updated automatically? I put OpenVix on my Technomate a Twin and it has been running much better, but I thought it was set to do updates, which I believe it was, but when I look at the about, it shows the Image as 5.0.032. Am I missing something? Are they different things like Firmware, OS and Patches?
Thanks for your help, and sorry, but New to this since ditching the Paid for service.
OpenViX has never updated automatically, it's up to you to keep it up to date (if you wish).
See post #1 for starters.