Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 OpenVix-5.1.014 not available on the website?

Mickkie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
8
Points
18
The box reports an update to OpenVix-5.1.014 is available, but I see the latest version for Mut@nt HD51 on OpenVix website is OpenVix-5.1.013. Usually the website is up to date. Is there a reason why the website is not showing version OpenVix-5.1.014?
 
Software updates usually appear before website download files. A reason why you can’t update via the menu on the receiver?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
probably the message that you cannot safely update from version 13.I ignored the message and all fine on vu duo2
 
But he can Couch Flash via the Image Manager, doesn’t need to usb flash.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Andy , was on online update
 
No problem, I was just wondering what might have been the issue. I often use the image for a USB flash (old habits die hard).
 
We've found a bug in the first install wizard of 5.1.014, I'm going to remove the images. Online update from to 5.1.014 is fine. Restoring settings to 5.1.014 is fine to, but new install is not.
 
We've found a bug in the first install wizard of 5.1.014, I'm going to remove the images. Online update from to 5.1.014 is fine. Restoring settings to 5.1.014 is fine to, but new install is not.
What is the bug please? When you say new install, do you mean without having any previous settings and plugins to restore from? I've downloaded from the website and flashed with a USB, restoring my settings and plugins. The box rebooted, but I did not notice anything amiss with its operation yet.
 
What is the bug please? When you say new install, do you mean without having any previous settings and plugins to restore from? I've downloaded from the website and flashed with a USB, restoring my settings and plugins. The box rebooted, but I did not notice anything amiss with its operation yet.

Flash and restore is fine, new install going through the first install wizard there a bug in one of the setups.
 
Just updated my Vu+Solo4K via box menu and "Tune Fail" for all satellite channels. Terrestrial ok. Should I re-flash?
 
Tried, twice, to restore 5.1.013 but 5.1.014 remains. Help!!!
 
You are ok to be on 5.1.014 if you have restored settings from 5.1.013.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok, but still no satellite channels. (Tune Fail).
 
Have re-flashed box with 5.1.013 and now stuck on Vu+ splash screen....will go no further. I will wait for your suggestions.
 
Well, that was a fairly serious bug which caused me a lot of anguish. Have upgraded to 5.1.016 and box back to normal. Openvix guys do a great job but please try to avoid a repeat like that:eek:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top