So I have just flashed my H9S box with ViX 6.0.001 without any issues, but not used a settings backup.
Can you try the same - flash image no setting restore
Hi, I have upgraded to open vix 6 from 5.4.016 and all previous setting seem to have come across ok, but I get an error trying to install xtremeditor "enigma2-plugin-extensions-xeaio_3.0.6_all.ipk" from local extension, this has not been a problem on previous images.
Anyone have any ideas....?
Hi, I have upgraded to open vix 6 from 5.4.016 and all previous setting seem to have come across ok, but I get an error trying to install xtremeditor "enigma2-plugin-extensions-xeaio_3.0.6_all.ipk" from local extension, this has not been a problem on previous images.
Anyone have any ideas....?
I have installed enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.400x240-400x240.light.on.transparent_2021-01-04--23-56-42_all.ipk
with a collection of 28546 picons 1 Kb each included in my backup. No memory overflow even close. Could that be a problem?
Hi Guys thanks for the comments, I don't mind how I get Xtremeditor installed on my box it's just how I get access to my IPTV on my Vu+ Uno4K SE. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...............Spevs
Hi Twol, thanks for your help with this. Is there a way Xtremeditor can be made available to install from Plugins. On my box using any image before Vix 6 I have been able to install it as Local Extension from Temp folder.
Great and thank you for the updateI have finally made it. Thank you for the instructions. I moved my picon directory from root to hdd (SSD) and cleaned my backup selection. No suspicous extensions left. Then I flashed to 6.0.001 smoothly without any remarks. To my surprise, the picons are picked up from my SSD-directory now. I only had to install my favourite skin and everything seems to be perfect now.
Updated Jedimaker channels to echannelizer, edited channels sent to box, box won't boot up, reflashed and reverted to 5.16.