Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.9 Release discussion thread

Hi Orlandox, That did the trick. Much appreciated. Paul
I assume the double OK to restert the timeshift "feature" was always so...
 
Just bought a new Ab Com Pulse 4K from WOS and eventually got it flashed and setup NFS AND SAMBA enabled and did a network search and 10 items came up as needs checking out.
I know the other network mounts as scanned but none of them open to mount the hdd on network/
Has something changed with mounting my other boxes with hdds?
 
Here is my scanned list but unable to open them for other boxes and downloaded the Vix manual to recheck and that is what I have done for years.
 

Attachments

  • Mounts issue.webp
    Mounts issue.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 15
Went back to a previous image and buggy. Online downloaded latest image and utilities Samba and Nfs not working
Installed and rebooted but not showing enabled and mounts dont open ??
Update i entered password on box and now see setting to enable NFS and Samba
Mounts scanned dont open to mount hdds.
Plus if using WEBIF ON LAPTOP picture quality stops and fast forwards which never happened in any other boxes.
If i exit WEBIF picture plays as normal and boxes are hard wired
 

Attachments

  • OpenVix image info.webp
    OpenVix image info.webp
    87 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
That box does multiboot so while you are waiting why not try another slot and setup from scratch, ie a new install, ignore all restore options but this time use Vix 6.8.001, reason I say that is I have it in a box since November 2025 and its perfect. I dont see a need to update. You have to configure everything carefully, and dont can until you have abm sorted and epg to hdd and network tested.

Then if still iffy use openatv 7.6 etc, and then ....... = iffy piece of kit = plenty of proof.

To add make sure all connections are sound.
 
That box does multiboot so while you are waiting why not try another slot and setup from scratch, ie a new install, ignore all restore options but this time use Vix 6.8.001, reason I say that is I have it in a box since November 2025 and its perfect. I dont see a need to update. You have to configure everything carefully, and dont can until you have abm sorted and epg to hdd and network tested.

Then if still iffy use openatv 7.6 etc, and then ....... = iffy piece of kit = plenty of proof.

To add make sure all connections are sound.
I did have 6.8.001 on another slot and i think all slots have an image .
I always setup from scratch if box has issues as this one seems to have.
no restores on anything and hard wired.
I dont like ATV as was on the box when it arrived.
 
So you did not try with Openatv!!
I have had OpenAtv on other boxes and not liked it.
I just rebooted and loaded the image that came on the box and cannot use function WEBIF on laptop as remote or refresh does not work on it ??

OPENVIX i get a clickable remote and aspect button needs selecting with the screenshot to get the refresh page
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top