Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVix Blue-HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed your skin Blue-HD on my new VU+Duo2 today, looks very nice. Much like the original. I also updated my picons which compliment the skin very nicely indeed. I'm one happy bunny today! Thanks for creating such a spectacle! :)
 
Rich, which picons did you use, as i am using the original sized one's.
I've never changed picon's, but if there are other's that make them look better on this excellent skin, which are they bud? :thumbsup:
 
Hi I've been thinking about trying this skin out for a while but have alway been reluctant due to my fear of messing up, I have installed today and I think it looks fantastic, it's easy to install from the plugins and if you're like me and a bit of a chicken I encourage you all to give it a try, thanks for all your hard work on this one it really does look great!:thumbsup:
 
Better skins available that support 1080p (framebuffer if your box supports it). Skins like Bello, Confluence, YouViX-Blue (Green, Purple & Red also available).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Better skins available that support 1080p (framebuffer if your box supports it). Skins like Bello, Confluence, YouViX-Blue (Green, Purple & Red also available).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips, I have a VU Duo so I'll give the ones you mentioned above a try, now that I have my confidence up a bit, cheers!
 
I can recommend Bello with MK picons.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
Are all the 1080 Skins available from the feeds, also just out of interest which ones are the newest ?

Thanks, as always.
 
Lovely skin, albeit it says SELECT to record...which is incorrect. I should just show the red circle to record. (Well it is on on my Vu+ solo2 remote)

My only gripe about Blue HD is there is no channel numbers in the main Graphical EPG. I know the author prefers it that way but an option for channel numbers enable/disable would keep everyone happy.
 
Ive been using this skin for ages on my solo2 with different vix images including the current one & i can say there only one small issue....when you go into menu - info - about... the blue hd logo obstructs the information & could do with being moved down by about 2 inches to make it perfect.
 
My only gripe about Blue HD is there is no channel numbers in the main Graphical EPG. I know the author prefers it that way but an option for channel numbers enable/disable would keep everyone happy.

That is nothing to do with the skin or the author of the skin!!
 
Hello guys,
Is there any way to make SNR details appear within the infobar - just installed the skin and has been trying to figure out how to enable this

Thanks
 
Is there any way to get the definition of the channel to show in the info bar i.e. 1920 x 1080 ?
Thanks in advance
 
I've got a flashing green arrow that I can't get rid of.
I try update vix and it reboots and the green arrow comes back?
Sorry this is prob an easy fix but I can't seem to sort it
 
It's not mate. You have to reflash manually possibly after backup your settings. On Sunday though .15 sorted this for everyone I thought. In menu, information, what build you on???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top