raindancerob
New member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2017
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 3
- Age
- 42
I personally don't have any newer bouquets as I haven't played with DAB for months. Maybe some other contributor on the thread can share? To be honest, I found the audio quality on most services to be poor in comparison with their equivalents in the main Freesat and Sky radio feeds. Fairly typical of DAB services generally - cram as many services in the 1.5MHz window as possible. There were a couple of DAB+ services (notably Classic FM) which I could never receive satisfactorily no matter what "dabbling" (sorry) I did with codecs and different stream readers.![]()
thanks aye the sound quality isint great but some (the ones im interested in) arent on satellite in any other format. i do have a porable DAB radio but as im in a dead zone its just a local mux for my town with barely anything on it & not the ones im interested in. as i say i have most of the UK ones working but im not sure how i need to edit the bouquets to get the few that dont work working, am more then willing to learn mind