Andy_Hazza
Moderator
Excellent work Rossi. :thumbsup: Please add a light grey one to your list as well. Only cos I have been using ViX Day. Excellent work tho buddy, fantastic skin. 


Andy,
Thanks for your assistance, I might have found it, I went into the section called plugins and activated the command to download it was then that I saw the new HD Plugin, I think I might have found it ....hopefully
Regards
John

Andy, thank you so much for the clear instructions that you kindly listed absolutely happy to report that it all worked perfectly my mistake was that when I was looking at the back up files the latest image 70 was not listed at the last update it was located with the five backups that I had stored.
Well what can I say, this skin is awesome really love it and so I have to say a big, big thumbs up to the developer/development team for what I would consider the nicest looking skin I have ever seen the blue is amazing on my Pioneer Kuro, thank you Andy/Pheonix and the whole community
Regards
John

Are Miracleboxs Twin premiums getting a HD version?