Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openvix hd

Just done a fresh reflash to apollo 80 and fair play it looks modern and slick may take a little time to get used to. Well done vix team.:thumbsup:
 
Today I installed openvix on vu+ uno. It is awesome. I have one challenge and it is that I only have 13 mb flash memory. It means I can only install few plugins. Is there any chance to get more free flash memory?
Thanks

I have the HD version on my Uno along with hbbtv, DreamPlex and picons via usb. I have setup a 256mb swap file with mine and my EPG saved to my hdd and all is good.
 
Loaded vix HD 88 last night after the footy and i would like to say a Big THANK YOU to rossi for installing the Time Shift Time Bar now i can see how far i am rewinding/forwarding :thumbsup: great job

vix HD Green 2 .webp
 
will Vix HD be available for the Golden Interstar LX3 any time soon
 
Today I installed openvix on vu+ uno. It is awesome. I have one challenge and it is that I only have 13 mb flash memory. It means I can only install few plugins. Is there any chance to get more free flash memory?
Thanks
The UNO is a troublesome box; it is really low on flash. Here flash is always 99% taken.
Make sure not to install Samba, as that's a major flash eater. Also picons to USB helps a bit.
And of course only install what you really need.
 
Loaded vix HD 88 last night after the footy and i would like to say a Big THANK YOU to rossi for installing the Time Shift Time Bar now i can see how far i am rewinding/forwarding :thumbsup: great job

View attachment 38618

I need to tweak it looking at that pic :-) why are your times displayed like that?
 
yes its on one of the openvixhd threads :)

GB 800SE+
GB 800UE+
GB QUAD
GB QUAD+
ET8000
ET10000
MUTANT HD2400
VU DUO2
VU SOLO2
VU SOLOSE
VU ULTIMO
VU UNO
VU DUO
VU SOLO
 
yes soon hopefully
i believe they've added support but it didnt work, so its back with them.
 
Vix HD image = Excellent. Thanks Rossi.
Please could the see-through EPG option be a tad less transparent? Could options for the % transparency be added?
Anyway, even the smallest of comments makes me feel that we're all looking the proverbial Gift Horse in the mouth.
Excellent work. Keep it coming :)
 
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync (2.0+git5727+e58df52-r8) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/open...ns-audiosync_2.0+git5727+e58df52-r8_vuuno.ipk.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync:
* enigma2-plugins *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync.

It can be installed with force-depends and it's working.

Also moviecut is missing in plugin feeds. Can you please add it?

Thanks for the great work. It looks amazing. :thumbsup:
 
Vix HD image = Excellent. Thanks Rossi.
Please could the see-through EPG option be a tad less transparent? Could options for the % transparency be added?
Anyway, even the smallest of comments makes me feel that we're all looking the proverbial Gift Horse in the mouth.
Excellent work. Keep it coming :)


i'll have a look but not promising it will be done :)
 
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync (2.0+git5727+e58df52-r8) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/open...ns-audiosync_2.0+git5727+e58df52-r8_vuuno.ipk.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync:
* enigma2-plugins *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync.

It can be installed with force-depends and it's working.

Also moviecut is missing in plugin feeds. Can you please add it?

Thanks for the great work. It looks amazing. :thumbsup:

if what im working on now works out ok all the plugins will be added back.
 
I need to tweak it looking at that pic :-) why are your times displayed like that?

It might be because i had just put it in to time shift to show the time bar to post a screen grab, here are a couple that show it off better and I love it as I use Time Shift a lot did I say THANK YOU :D:cool: :p

vix HD Green 3 .webp vix HD Green 4 .webp
 
times are usually displayed 00:00 but yours have an extra 0: in them
 
would like to use this image on my tm 3t stb have tm showed any interest for involvement with this image ?
 
won't that be for the Hour I have mine as hh/mm/ss I think never really noticed lol

time.webp
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top