Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] OpenViX Magic FHD Skin

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know where I can download the "OpenViX Magic FHD" skin as it's not in the downloadable skin options on Vix - only the 720p version is.
 
Sorry it's the Magic HD Night FHD that I'm looking for which is 1080i not 720p like Magic HD Night is. It's not pre-installed and I can't find it in the plugins download list.
 
I've tried all the pre-installed skins and none of them look like Magic HD Night. Magic FHD looks completely different. I'm looking for a full HD version of Magic HD Night as Magic HD Night is only 720p.
 
The skin has undergone some changes. If it no longer suits your taste, perhaps you can try another?

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top