Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Openvix older image

krainey4

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Can somebody provide an older openvix image for a Gemma h7s looking for a version 5 that is using pyhon2 - I installed openvix 6 with the new embedded version 3 python and it causing issues running xtreamtv iptv plugin - I want to use this plugin and it works very well - an old image would really help me out big time thanks everyone
 
They are not available. Have you tried a version of the plugin designed for the python version in use by current image? There was a post by willo3092 with install command recently.
 
Xtreamtv hasn't been updated since 2017

Code:
http://xtreamtvplugin.com/changelog/

I think zgemma has stalker client or similar for Mac address based accounts
 
Thanks everyone will check out stalker :) is that via a wget command or in plugin menu ?
 
Plugins, download plugins, extensions
 
I often see folk asking for older versions of OpenVix software for whatever reason and although I personally try to use the most up to date versions, are folk not aware that the Internet Archive WayBack Machine has archived world-of-satellite web pages going back to 2016

https://web.archive.org/web/2019021.../index.php/downloads/zgemma-images/zgemma-h7/
https://web.archive.org/web/2021092.../index.php/downloads/zgemma-images/zgemma-h7/

https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads
 
Last edited:
People should listen to admin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top