Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openvix OpenVPN won't stay connected

mils24

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

Help needed please. I hope this is in the right area, I couldn't see anything specific for OpenVPN questions.

I am having trouble with my OpenVPN connection remaining connected recently. It has been working fine for 12 months prior but for the last week or so it will not work.

I am using NordVPN as my client.

I have the 'openvpn' folder in /etc and within it is the relevant 'client.conf' and 'password.conf' files. When I go into OpenVPN within OpenVix GUI is shows Autostart - Enabled & Current Status - Stopped.

If I press green to start it it will show as Autostart - Enabled & Current Status - Running. However when I escape out of the screen and go back into it, it is reverted back to Autostart - Enabled & Current Status - Stopped.

I have tried changing the 'client.conf' file to a different server config from Nord. I have also tried both UDP and TCP protocols but both have the same outcome.

Currently running OpenVix 5.2.37 on a Vu+ Duo2.

Could it be something being blocked by my ISP? If I run Nord on my laptop it seems to be running and staying connected fine.
 
Nordvpn recently changed things.

You can no longer use the username and password to connect to the vpn, that you use to login to your account online.

You need to login to your account and generate a unique username and password now, which you can then use to connect to the vpn.
 
Perfect, thank you!

Now working.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top