Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] OpenVix outside of the EU

gold

New member
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
i am trying to use my MaxDigital xp1000 in West Africa, I uploaded a new satellite.xml file in etc/engima2 but the turner still cannot find any channels. Am i doing something wrong. I am trying to get channels in 36.0E Eutelsat w4w7
 
You have to tell us a bit more.
First of all: why a 'new' satellites.xml at all? And if you do so: you have to do it while E2 is stopped.
Secondly: what did you do after that? Scan?
What is your LNB setup?
 
I added a new satellite list because the old one had to 36.0E eutelsat W4W7 in the list. I dropped the file and restarted E2 then setup the turner and did a scan. I did not do an LNB setup. Not sure what to do with this.
 
Tuner configuration that is.
Again: you need to stop E2 (telnet 'init 4'), drop the file and start E2 (telnet 'init 3').
But I'm almost sure the original satellites.xml (the one in etc/tuxbox) should be fine.
 
Last edited:
Many of us use vix outside the EU. As Rob said you need to set your tuner up according to the lnb you are using and then scan.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top