TerryB
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jan 25, 2016
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I had been having issues whereby when I do a Restart my Solo2 would attempt to restart but fail and stay unresponsive with VU+ Solo2 on the front display. No response to the power button either by the remote or the front touch sensitive button.
I updated to the latest release OpenVix 3.2.037 and set up my unit and attempted a restart after each step.
Installed my softcam (mgcamd 1.38) and restarted - all OK
Installed skin VXMBC_1080_Confluence - restarted - all OK
Installed OpenVPN, added my PIA files (ca.crt; Client.conf & crl.pem) started OpenVPN all seemed OK - attempted restart - FAILED
To get my Solo2 working again I have to reflash, I am unable to do anything else as the unit is not even connected to my network so webif or telnet is not an option.
Current workaround is not to have OpenVPN running but it is something that I want.
Any ideas please?
I updated to the latest release OpenVix 3.2.037 and set up my unit and attempted a restart after each step.
Installed my softcam (mgcamd 1.38) and restarted - all OK
Installed skin VXMBC_1080_Confluence - restarted - all OK
Installed OpenVPN, added my PIA files (ca.crt; Client.conf & crl.pem) started OpenVPN all seemed OK - attempted restart - FAILED
To get my Solo2 working again I have to reflash, I am unable to do anything else as the unit is not even connected to my network so webif or telnet is not an option.
Current workaround is not to have OpenVPN running but it is something that I want.
Any ideas please?