Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVPN Setup guide for most VPN,s

Thanx for the heads up for 1.1.4 version. Is it possible to have the VPN only change my external IP address? I really would like to keep my satellite box IP(Internal address).
 
Thanx for the heads up for 1.1.4 version. Is it possible to have the VPN only change my external IP address? I really would like to keep my satellite box IP(Internal address).

DHCP to no seems to work for me
 
Not sure why your internal IP is changing. Have you reserved a static IP on your router config? Shouldn't be necc but may help here.
 
Always have DHCP set to no. Don`t see why the settings in my router would affect the IP now. My box IP has always been the same never changed. It`s the VPN that is changing it. Oh well no big deal.
Thankyou all.
 
Sorry this is py3 version
Code:
https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/140578-plugin-vpn-manager/?postID=629112#post629112

I don't think it's open source it's designed by murxer but I'm not sure what forum he operates on

I wrote to the email in the package but it is out of date. How can we contact the author?
 
I wrote to the email in the package but it is out of date. How can we contact the author?


I believe he is active on box pirates board, but i'm not a member on there.
 
I wrote to the email in the package but it is out of date. How can we contact the author?

I'm not sure I just use what's posted on Linuxsat forum. Someone on there might be able to contact him.
 
I'm not a member there so I'll leave it up to anybody that is.
 
Just ask in English. Is the plugin Open Source and can we add it to oe-alliance.
 
I can't edit first post but for setting up VPN using VPN manager. Older instructions are for VPN Changer that needed more configuration.

For manually adding VPN to use VPN Manager


On the box create a folder called vpn in hdd

Now FTP your config files to hdd/vpn

You can now create a file called pass.file

Add your username and paasword in the pass.file one under the other so it looks like

USERNAME
PASSWORD

Send pass.file to hdd/vpn

VPN Manager
PY2 images for older images
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.4_all.ipk?raw=true

PY3 Images OpenATV 6.5/7.0 OpenViX 6.0 and above
[
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true

Install VPN Manager and reboot box then menu, plugins, VPN Manager.

Press menu then set all configs in one folder yes and storage location for config files should be hdd/vpn exit. You should now be able to choose a vpn country

This should work with most VPN,s
 
used tis in the past and worked great https://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/
now all i get when i try to start vpn ipvanish all i get is
login error: VERIFY ERROR
any help please
i am using openvix 6.1.004 on a vu+ solo 4k
thanks alan

Are you using the correct VPN credentials? I can't remember if you have to use different VPN login to your account login on IP vanish
 
tried every thing still the same choose country server and login error: VERIFY ERROR
 
tried nord vpn and works fine so not got a clue why ip vanish will not work
 
tried nord vpn and works fine so not got a clue why ip vanish will not work

I've checked their website to see if configs have changed bit it looks the same.

I don't have an IP vanish account so I'm not sure what the issue is
 
not running vix at the moment but ipvanish is working here on openatv 6.4 using pass.file with email and password with enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.4_all.ipk.
But on openatv 7.1 (python 3 ) using enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk ipvanish , surfshark , is not connecting login error: VERIFY ERROR
pia, nord, ivacy are connecting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top