Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] OpenWebIf/Streaming ServiceTemporarily unreachable when changing channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnluv778
  • Start date Start date
J

johnluv778

Guest
Hi,

I am on OpenVix 3.2.009 on a Vu+ Solo2 and I have been using OpenWebIf to watch my satellite channels over internet using my phone and the Vu+ PlayerHD App.

I can connect to my STB when I am not at home and it works fine.

The only problem is that after trying to zap bitween different channels the OpenWebIf server becomes unreachable for a while (5-10 minutes?).
If I wait a bit the server is up again.

I tried to connect from different PCs using different networks and I still have the same problem.

Is there any known reason why this could happen?

Cheers
John
 
sounds like you have a single tuner and for whatever reason, when you 'zap' the previous channel stream isn't terminated so you have to wait for the connection to reset to release the tuner.
 
Hi Pembo,

Thanks for coming back to me.

If that would be the reason, would it also explain why the web interface becomes unreachable? I can see why the tuner could stay "locked" until the connection is not reset but why the http server is not accessible either?

Cheers
John
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top