Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Opera Browser

satnut2

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hey

I cant seem to find Opera Browser anywhere , tried looking in plugins but its not there ?

Basically I want to watch a live feed on you tube and need a browser to plug the web address in

I have also tried adding a URL to my freesat bouquet , I have added the address and can see it in the bouquet , however it doesnt connect?

Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong please

thanks guys
 
Install HbbTV from the plugin feeds & then restart E2.
You'll then also have YouTubeTV on blue button press.
 
Install HbbTV from the plugin feeds & then restart E2.
You'll then also have YouTubeTV on blue button press.

Thanks for that , just downloaded

Any idea whats happened to Opera ?
 
Opera gets installed as part of HbbTV.
You'll find it in the plugins menu.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top