M
Martincape
Guest
Yep. It's already happened 
I've done nothing except watch TV
I've done nothing except watch TV
Yep. It's already happened
I've done nothing except watch TV
I dare not touch it at the min lol
Also, set your own DNS on the box, use 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 for googles DNS.Why not use static settings on the box & see if that helps.
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Adapater settings -> Use DHCP = no.
That might be your problem then: there are more reports of your issue due to using MgCamd (or probably better: due to wrong settings of MgCamd).Using MgCamd 1.35a pal
Sounds like network issues on your part so.
I's start touching that...
Also, set your own DNS on the box, use 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 for googles DNS.
That might be your problem then: there are more reports of your issue due to using MgCamd (or probably better: due to wrong settings of MgCamd).
Yep. It's already happened
I've done nothing except watch TV
Think it's just something I'm going to have to live without. Least image updates are regular so clear it every now and again. Plus don't need anymore plugins installed. Only picons that need updating. Can do that during the reflash of new image.
Annoying but that's the way it will have to be![]()
I had the same problem, after I flashed it a couple of days later it would stop working. I worked out it was someone connecting to the box and either deleting wget and other files or moving them which was giving me the feeds maintenance error. Try reflashing the image and changing the root password. Also turn on authentication for openwebif as I caught someone going through my menus too. It's a virgin media connection so there's probably someone doing a port scan too see what's open.
martin you say you have netplug/homeplug for router plugged in,is it in a single or double socket,if a double socket and something plugged into other socket it can screw things up,what about surge protection as you may have problem there.
on the other file you tried to load like an ipk file i have same issue on laptop wont load on box if using filezilla=errors,i use pc desktop to load it and works perfect loads the ipk to box.
Yep. It's already happened
I've done nothing except watch TV
Look what I just found:
http://www.*****************.com/showthread.php?t=37896
In usr/bin I have a -wget file!!!!!
Post 5
It won't show the link. PM me and i'll show you.