Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Oscam Info

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
Hi. If I Press Blue button > Oscam info > Show clients, I get the message "error forbidden". I Didn't have this issue when I last used Oscam, but I have just reinstalled it and it works but, info not working.
Any ideas please.
 
To further explain. In my oscam info settings I have manually entered my username and password and get the above error message. If I set it to "read data from oscam.conf" I then get the message "oscam.conf not found" As I said, oscam is working, so why does oscam info not work.
oscam.conf is in etc/tuxbox/config.
Any help please guys?
 
Last edited:
Use oscam userinterface with your browser instead.
 
Last edited:
In oscam info configuration, what setting have you got for "Read user data from oscam.conf"

In oscam.conf, httpallowed, what IP range have you allowed?

Code:
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255

FYI:
There is a bug. The log view does not allow you to scroll down, it just shows one page. Works in other images though.
 
Thanks Abu, Problem solved. I hadn't got the "127.0.0.1" in my httpallowed.
I had however to enter my username and password manually. If I tried to do it by selecting "read user data from oscam.conf" I still get the "oscam.conf not found" message.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top