Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Parental control not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter sam1
  • Start date Start date
S

sam1

Guest
Hi,

I ordered a tm-nano-se box with vix hades image installed. Got the box today and the parental control doesn't work.

I have set "Protect on epg age" to 18+ even 3+ but if you change to adult channel still is unlocked.

Can you help please.
 
I used to have the same problem. When watching tv, bring up your bouquet list by pressing the down button followed by the blue button (favourites). Then on the bouquet you want to lock, press the menu button, it should then give you the option to add the bouquet to parental control.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top