Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Password reset solo 2

easymo3

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Is there any way to change the password without ftp'ing into the box?
The reason I Ask is I changed the password in root sometime ago, and all was well, used username and password when FTP into the box, now it does not open when I put the details in.
Any advise would be gratefully received.
 
just back up your settings and do a quick reflash and restore settings....takes 2 mins start to finiish......this will reset the password to default
 
enigma2-plugin-extensions-passwordchanger do the job.
 
Thanks guy's, did a quick reflash and image update without enigma2 settings, worked a treat.
Thanks again!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top