Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Permanent 1 Package Update Available

Hi,
try opkg update and then opkg upgrade with telnet then you will what is causing the problem. I would bet it is something with dependency conflicts and these can be solved with an option of opkg.

ciao
 
Try doing a fresh flash either from USB stick or a Couch flash without installing TSmedia
 
Hi,
it seems that you have installed enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia and enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0. Remove both and only install the one you want.

ciao
 
Hello

Yes, there was an older v7 installed as well as v8.7

The only way I could remove them was by deleting the respective directories.

Anyway, that solved the problem and I was able to install v8.9 from the plugin list.

Thanks for the advice.

Best
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top